How to submit a reqeust for re-evaluation for your Safeco Insurance Policy.
Like many insurance companies, Safeco Insurance considers many factors, including information based on your credit history, claims and other characteristics to determine your premium.
You have the option to request a re-evaluation of your policy and rates prior to your next renewal effective date. Policy re-evaluation is limited to one request per calendar year and it may result in a quoted premium either higher or lower than your current premium. Any changes will be applied upon re-evaluation.
Okay, here is how to request the re-evaluation...
- When you receive your renewal offer there will be a single page located in the packet titled "Information about your Policy".
- Return this page by mail or fax to the address on the form.
- Policy re-evaluation takes approximately 10 business days once received by Safeco.
- Log into your Safeco Account to review your policy summary and billing information.
- Don't have a Safeco account? No problem, a notice about the re-evaluation and any premium/billing adjustments will be mailed to you.